Monday, May 10, 2010

Silly Boy

Add Video


By: Raquel Sepulveda
1. Starting it out with his rock-n-roll
2. At the live stock show with his cowboy outfit
3. OOOOOOOooooooo. I am a big boy
4. Peak a Boo... Can you see me, I see you
5. I like my big car seat, I get all the room to myself
6. My mommy is beautiful
7. Congrats to my daddy, i love him
8. Big Mom and baby Sam laying down together
9. Hello Becky
10. Hello Rachael
11. Baby Chunkey Monkey eating like always
12. Brother LOOOVvvvvvEEeeee
13. Hello Everyone
14. Eating my favorite meal in the whole world
15. Shamu is my best friend
16. And i love to swim all day
17. I sleep with Bekah's teddy bear
18. I want to be big like my daddy
19. I love him to much, I cant wait to be like him
20. CowBoy SAMMY!!!
21. Alligators and Elephants o my
22. I got a chicken for the store
23. Bambi let me pet him
24. Silly pig
25. I love animals
26. Bunny's are cute like me
27. TaDAAHHHH!!!

Thanks for watching, have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it. You know you want to.